Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Penis Enlargement Method That Got Me a 7.4 Inch Penis By Daren Franklin

The Penis Enlargement Method That Got Me a 7.4 Inch Penis
By Daren Franklin

Penis Enlargement Medicine

Penis Enlargement Treatment

Since I'm 'allergic' to surgery, this wasn't a viable option for me, but I've always wanted a bigger penis...I was just very skeptic about the penis enlargement methods I found surfing the internet.
Knowing I had to start somewhere, I decided to take a chance and try to discover what penis enlargement method can truly get me a bigger penis.

Here's what I found out...

Firstly, I was literally overwhelmed by the amount of information available on the net - about 7 million search results popped up when I started my research. Secondly, most of them are trying to sell you something and you can easily be very confused about what is genuine and what's not.

I decided, as my first attempt, to use penis enlargement pills. 2 months later my penis was 0.5 inches longer. This was like an early Christmas for me. Unfortunately, that's the maximum increase I could achieve using this approach.

Next, I tried penis pumps. I won't go into this but know just this : don't use them ! Complete waste of time and money.

A bit disappointed about my previous attempts but determined to discover a winning method, I bought a penis extender. And that was the moment when things got better and better for me. In 4 weeks I gained 0.7 inches and after 3 months, my penis was 2.2 inches bigger.

The extender is relatively easy to use - I used it only at home, for about 4 hours /day. It comes with spare parts that are you use gradually as the penis gets bigger. You'll feel a small discomfort for the first few days until you get used to it but after that all goes smoothly.

If you're ready to get a bigger penis and want to start now, here is the link to a penis enlargement review site I used for purchasing their number one extender: Penis Arena - Top Rated Penis Exdenders.

Good luck!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Daren_Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment